About the company:
Tick42 is an international software development company headquartered in Sofia that supplies our Glue42 product suite and bespoke software development professional services to leading, global companies in the Financial and Fintech industries.
At present, our business goals for expansion of the Professional Services Division require the input of a proven, successful business lead. Our new key team member will develop and help execute a growth strategy for new and existing clients and partners.
What you will do:
- Create a positioning statement for the Business
- Collaborate with Marketing team and communicate key points to the market
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets
- Generate leads and work through to successful agreements
- Lead the bid management and production process for all Professional Services Bid/RFI/RFP responses including collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Design and Technology teams.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in B2B software sales-related role
- University degree – Bachelor or Master
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Experienced in planning, developing, and executing business development strategies
- Engaging presentation skills
- Able to work on tight deadlines, faced-paced environment, changeable terms and priorities
- Experience in contract management and writing proposals, bids or tenders
- Experience in people-management would be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge/experience about the financial/fintech markets will be considered as an advantage
- Willingness to learn
If you recognize yourself in the described profile, then we would be glad to receive your up-to-date CV in English.
We care about your health and safety and take prevention and control measures to limit the transmission of COVID-19. In this regard, we transitioned our recruitment process to entirely virtual.